RULES AND DISCIPLINE
- Students should be in school on time.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in instilling punctuality, regularity and discipline in the
- Late coming will not be entertained. If the late coming entries exceed three, the student will be
allowed to attend the school only when accompanied by the parent.
- The late comers not only miss the prayer but all the announcements and instructions. This creates
- Please avoid this, any damage done to school property will have to be made good. No books,
newspapers or periodicals other than those prescribed should be brought to school.
- Students are expected to take part in co scholastic activities of the school as part of their
continuous comprehensive evolution.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or communicate with the teachers
during class hours without prior permission from the principal.
- A record of the address of the parents or guardian is maintained in the school.
- Any change of address or contact members and their phone numbers should be communicated to
the school office without delay.
- Students should not stay away from school. For special reasons, prior leave of absence is to be
obtained in writing.
- A student should have a minimum of 75% attendance to be eligible for promotion.
- A student suffering from a contagious or infectious disease will not be allowed to attend school
and even cycle tests in primary.
- It is compulsory for every student to come to school dressed in proper school uniform and also
when they attend special classes, rehearsals and competitions.
- Students should be clean and tidy in person and dress. Students are not permitted to wear any
- Any communication made by parents, should be addressed to the principal and not to the class
- We take it upon us that each child in educated not just in academic but in lessons of life too.